Ready for a career change that will have a positive impact on human health, behaviour and climate?
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Role: Engineering Manager
Podbike provides disruptive vehicles with minimum environmental impact, attracting citizens worldwide into sustainable personal transport.
We are currently a team located in Stavanger/ Norway and the team consists of experienced engineers and creative enthusiasts supported by business-oriented persons. The Podbike® FRIKAR® e-bike has been developed with the aim of bridging the gaps between cars and bikes by combining the comfort and safety of a car and the benefits of cycling.
Are you an experienced solution designer and project manager with a desire to make a difference? At Podbike we aim to re-define urban mobility by creating a practical, sustainable and healthy alternative for short distance journeys. When joining us you can help define our organization, our solutions and the future.
Electrification alone will not take us to net Zero, we must utilize existing and develop technologies in order to do more with less.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- • Develop and deliver products and solutions in line with regulatory requirements and meeting customers expectations.
- • Contribute in development and delivery of strategies and plans for technology and product development.
- • Further develop our engineering processes, structures, competencies and organization. Through this work contribute to building a strong culture and identity within the organization
- • Lead projects and product development from inception to realization through its entire life cycle.
- • Ensure that our products and solutions delivers value to our customers and the society.
- • Deliver product development and improvement projects in accordance with agreed quality, timeline and cost.
- • Min. BSc in technology and with a deep understanding of the cross section between physical products and digital solutions.
- • Experience in leading and creating results through multi disciplinary teams, with experienced in project and delivery management.
- • Experience in working with partners, suppliers and external parties.
- • Experienced in developing integrated solutions as well as new product introduction.
- • Experience with Lean/Agile methods.
- • Strong communicator which is fluent in English, other European languages a plus.
- • A curious individual with an ability to positively challenge.
- • Strong team player with a drive and desire to make a difference.
- • Able to work handle both operational tasks and challenges and work on a strategic level.
- • A newly created position in an exciting company with international ambitions. The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability. There will be travel and other international opportunities for the right person if you’d like that.
- • To become part of a team with a high degree of influence in further development.
- • Good development opportunities both professionally and personally.
- • Competitive conditions.
- • An international team and a good working environment at nice premises at Gausel/ Forus in Stavanger, Norway, close to public transport (train, bus). Relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- • You will be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to have a positive impact on human health, behaviour and climate.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Engineering Manager”.
If something is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact Åge Højmark on +47 901 21 744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.