Ready for a career change that will have a positive impact on human health, behaviour and climate?
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Role: Community Coordinator
Podbike provides disruptive vehicles with minimum environmental impact, attracting citizens worldwide into sustainable personal transport.
We are currently a team located in Stavanger/ Norway and the team consists of experienced engineers and creative enthusiasts supported by business-oriented persons. The Podbike® FRIKAR® e-bike has been developed with the aim of bridging the gaps between cars and bikes by combining the comfort and safety of a car and the benefits of cycling.
In this role, you will be Podbike’s voice, tone, and moderator of our brand through community support, content production and distribution, digital engagement to build brand presence and trust both online and on the phone.
We are looking for a Community Coordinator that will focus on growing and maintaining our community of fans.
You will manage and oversee the daily communication with our customers, host webinars for our Ambassadors, arrange monthly Q&A on our social platforms, and more.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- •Stay up to date on successful networks and communities.
- •Work with the Marketing Manager to create reports detailing best practices for growing and sustaining our community.
- •Specialized administrative and technical support to build and maintain Podbikes community of highly engaged fans.
- •Contribute to the development of and implement communications and marketing plans (in coordination with the Marketing Manager).
- •Plan conference/events and travel for staff and organize logistics.
- •Organize, develop and track our Ambassador program, webinars, service/repair program and monthly streamed Q&A.
- •Act as a community moderator for Podbikes online community
- •Help produce English content and translation of content to German (social media updates, newsletters, online shop).
- •Develop surveys and collect feedback.
Who we believe is a good match
We are looking for you who are a self-starter. We see it as an advantage that you have experience as well as a theoretical and practical basis. Background from customer support, communication, and experience from the mobility sector/ vehicle business will be valuable but is not a requirement.
- •A college degree or a combination of education and successful work history in this area.
- •Superior verbal and written communication in German.
- •Good English skills.
- •Experience with customer support.
- •A technical understanding.
- •Experience with a variety of social media platforms.
- • A newly created position in an exciting company with international ambitions. The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability. There will be travel and other international opportunities for the right person if you’d like that.
- •To become part of a team with a high degree of influence in further development.
- •Good development opportunities both professionally and personally.
- •Competitive conditions.
- •An international team and a good working environment at nice premises at Gausel/ Forus in Stavanger, Norway, close to public transport (train, bus). Relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- • You will be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to have a positive impact on human health, behaviour and climate.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Community Coordinator”.
If something is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact Janet Usken on +47 922 89 885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.