Ready for a career change that will have a positive impact on human health, behaviour and climate?
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Role: Service & Support Lead
Podbike provides disruptive vehicles with minimum environmental impact, attracting citizens worldwide into sustainable personal transport.
We are currently a team located in Stavanger/ Norway and the team consists of experienced engineers and creative enthusiasts supported by business-oriented persons. The Podbike® FRIKAR® e-bike has been developed with the aim of bridging the gaps between cars and bikes by combining the comfort and safety of a car and the benefits of cycling.
Do you thrive in a dynamic and ambitious environment where you have the opportunity to build a supply chain for the future. Do you see an obstacle as a challenge and a problem as an opportunity to improve.
Our mission is to re-define urban mobility and we need someone who can help us make the transition from a start up to a growth company. Be challenged, grow, make a difference
Responsibilities & Tasks
- • Develop and implement strategies for service and support in line with the overall strategy of Podbike.
- • Develop and implement processes, tools and structure to enable superior customer service, satisfaction and loyalty through efficient support and service partner network.
- • Develop content and competency internally and through our service partner network to ensure customer satisfaction.
- • Commercialize service and support to ensure development of recurring revenue in line with plans and budgets.
- • Receive, process and respond to requests from customers and service partners.
- • Capture, analyze and report on user experiences to help set the improvement agenda and to ensure Podbike stays close to their customers.
- • Define, analyze and report on KPI´s for the service and support. As part of this develop and implement plans for improving performance.
- • Min. BSc in technology and with a deep understanding of the cross section between physical products and digital solutions.
- • Experience in leading and creating results through multi disciplinary teams, with experienced in service management.
- • Experience in working with partner networks, suppliers and external parties.
- • Experience with Lean/Agile methods.
- • Strong communicator which is fluent in English and proficient in German. Other European languages a plus.
- • Solution oriented with a curious mind.
- • Strong team player with a drive and desire to make a difference.
- • Able to work handle both operational tasks and challenges and work on a strategic level.
- • Sociable with focus on details, and an ability to structure and plan.
- • A newly created position in an exciting company with international ambitions. The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability. There will be travel and other international opportunities for the right person if you’d like that.
- • To become part of a team with a high degree of influence in further development.
- • Good development opportunities both professionally and personally.
- • Competitive conditions.
- • An international team and a good working environment at nice premises at Gausel/ Forus in Stavanger, Norway, close to public transport (train, bus). Relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- • You will be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to have a positive impact on human health, behaviour and climate.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Service & Support Lead”.
If something is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact Åge Højmark on +47 901 21 744 or email email@example.com.