Ready for a career change that will have a positive impact on human health, behaviour and climate?
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Role: Sourcing and Supply Lead
Podbike provides disruptive vehicles with minimum environmental impact, attracting citizens worldwide into sustainable personal transport.
We are currently a team located in Stavanger/ Norway and the team consists of experienced engineers and creative enthusiasts supported by business-oriented persons. The Podbike® FRIKAR® e-bike has been developed with the aim of bridging the gaps between cars and bikes by combining the comfort and safety of a car and the benefits of cycling.
Do you thrive in a dynamic and ambitious environment where you have the opportunity to build a supply chain for the future. Do you see an obstacle as a challenge and a problem as an opportunity to improve.
Our mission is to re-define urban transport and as we are ready to launch we need someone who can help us make the transition from a start up to a growth company. Be challenged, grow, make a difference
Responsibilities & Tasks
- • Subject matter expert for sourcing and purchasing.
- • Process owner for the Requisition to Pay process.
- • Develop and implement sourcing and purchasing strategies and processes to meet targets for sustainability, delivery, quality and cost.
- • Develop and implement purchasing processes to ensure a cost efficient requisition to pay process operation.
- • Manage supplier relations and develop supplier base to deliver competitive solutions in line with Podbike strategies.
- • Develop and implement tools and processes to ensure an efficient and compliant supply.
- • Analyze and report on performance, build reporting tools to continuously monitor performance.
- • BSc within Supply Chain
- • 3+ years experience within sourcing, purchasing, supplier development, negotiations.
- • Deep understanding of modern and sustainable sourcing and purchasing.
- • Experience with lean and continuous improvement.
- • Proficiency within MS Office, Excel, ERP.
- • Excellent communication skills and fluent in English, other European languages a plus.
- • Strong team player with a drive and desire to make a difference.
- • Able to handle operational tasks and challenges as well as work on a strategic level.
- • A newly created position in an exciting company with international ambitions. The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability. There will be travel and other international opportunities for the right person if you’d like that.
- • To become part of a team with a high degree of influence in further development.
- • Good development opportunities both professionally and personally.
- • Competitive conditions.
- • An international team and a good working environment at nice premises at Gausel/ Forus in Stavanger, Norway, close to public transport (train, bus). Relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- • You will be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to have a positive impact on human health, behaviour and climate.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Sourcing and Supply Lead”.
If something is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact Åge Højmark on +47 901 21 744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.