Available position: Mechanical Design Engineer
Available vacant positions: 1
Do you want to become a part of the Podbike development team? We are working on bringing a new future proof vehicle to the market and need to strengthen our development team in Norway with 1 person.
By joining Podbike you can make a difference. Reducing our climate footprint now is the best investment into mother nature. The world needs more people caring and working in the right direction. If you want to dedicate your skills and experience into a greener business and want to join the green mobility revolution the next years, then keep reading…
Position: Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Stavanger, Norway
Role Description: The Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for bringing the vehicle
mechanical components from the concept to the production and beyond in close and intimate
cooperation and collaboration as a part of the Podbike team.
- Challenging the Podbike team through suggesting new innovative and efficient mechanical concepts and solutions.
- Designing and optimizing the 3D CAD models in accordance to the internal standards and requirements of Podbike.
- Simulation and analysis of the designed components (e.g. stress simulation etc.).
- Making technical 2D drawings and technical specifications.
- Verification and validation of the production, assembly and service feasibility.
- Mechanical examinations and assessments in the real-world situations and assuring about the quality of the designed components.
- Bachelor/Master of Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Working experience with mechanical components design engineering and analysis is required but motivated fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in 3D CAD design and software (Solid Edge software).
- English language fluency (Norwegian language knowledge is plus).
Key Personal Qualifications:
- Highly energetic, motivated and proactive.
- Fast learner and innovative.
- Ability to work in both team and independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment.
What Podbike would offer:
Personal growth and development.
Exciting and creative working environment.
Contribution to a future-proof and sustainable product.
Friendly workplace with enthusiastic staff .
We can offer the right candidate(s) exciting and challenging tasks in a dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative company. You will get the opportunity to take part in a dedicated team in a tech-company with high focus on sustainability. Podbike AS experience a great demand and interest for our product globally.
If interested, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a motivational cover.
Podbike AS was founded in 2016 and we look at ourselves as forward-thinking
and nature-loving entrepreneurs. We are currently a team located in Stavanger/ Norway and
the team consists of experienced engineers and creative enthusiasts supported by business-
oriented persons. The Podbike velomobile has been developed with the aim of bridging the
gaps between the cars and bikes by combining comfort and safety of a car and the benefits of